Returns and Refund Policy
In case if you do not like the product which you received from Motorkit.in, you can send us back the item you have purchased in its original condition and pack within 7 days. Please note that we are not accepting any returns for customised products.
We will issue 100% refund of product price.
Customer need to first contact us through Contact Us page on web site before returning any product. If you will return the products before let us know the same, then we will not provide any refund.
Please read below points carefully before request for returns.
Where to send the return: Address of Our Site
- Customer need to bare the shipping cost while returning the products.
- Customer have to return the consignment properly and need to send its tracking number, courier service of shipment within defined time period (7 days).
- The products need to be returned for verification. Furthermore, no warranty will apply if the product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.
- We will not refund the shipping and labor charges (if any) paid by you while purchasing the item.
- We will not refund the customs duties if applicable, or paid by you at time of receiving the goods.
- At any point of time the refunds will not exceed the actual value of the goods.
- Refunds would not be accepted for custom made products however we would accept returns if there is any faults from our end.
- If returned components is considered as valid by our team, then we will ship another same component in 2 working days if somehow we unable to manage delivery we will issue 100 % refund.
- We will not entertain any return request after 48 hours of the item received.
- In case of product return, we will issue refund once we received the product back at our office.
Due to the nature of the products we are selling and our strict quality policy, we are unable to offer order cancellation and return without valid reason.
Only orders that are still in status “Pending” can be altered or cancelled.
If your order has already moved to a different status, you won’t be able to alter it or cancel it.
In some cases Order cancellation may attract 5.5% bank charges depending on the payment methods used by customer.
(It is because most of the payment gateway providers collect their Commission even though order cancelled and refunded)